People in today’s world go online in order to shop for the products that they need. It saves time and gives you a lot of options.
Online shopping has been on the rise over the past decade. Apparently, over 85% of people worldwide prefer online shopping over visiting physical stores.
And many WooCommerce stores are doing exceptionally well and achieved three times more sales than they used to.
As you may know, Amazon is the number one online marketplace in the world. It receives over two billion visits per month.
Fortunately, you can Integrate Woocommerce to Amazon Marketplace. In a way, you’ll be able to take advantage of the eCommerce giant’s reach.
To list your products into Amazon, you need to have an online store. For that you require two things:
- Right Platform: We recommend WordPress + Woocommerce
- Proper Hosting: We recommend Bluehost
Thankfully, Bluehost, an official WordPress and WooCommerce recommended hosting provider, has agreed to offer our users a free domain name, free SSL certificate, and a discount on web hosting.
Steps to Integrate Woocommerce to Amazon Marketplace
Click on Install Now and Activate the plugin. After activating the plugin, you will see codisto menu in the dashboard.
Step 2: Connecting To The MarketPlace
Click on Marketplace Listings and you will be prompted to select the marketplace you want to connect with. In this case Amazon or Ebay.
I am going to select Amazon Marketplace for this post. Next, I am going to select the marketplace location. All the countries have their own amazon marketplace, you can select from the list.
Select your marketplace accordingly and click on Connect Amazon. Next, you will be redirected to your amazon seller account login for authorization of your account.
Login to your account and connect the codisto plugin to your woocommerce site by giving the authorization. After successfully completing this step, you will see a popup as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Setting Defaults
Next, click on Continue to Setup and set the Defaults. In this step we pre-configure listings as new products are added in WooCommerce making it quicker and easier to list.
Pricing & Quantity
- Web Price creates a live sync to your WooCommerce prices (change a price in WooCommerce and marketplace listings will update automatically) but you can also choose a constant value, % or $ increase/decrease (relative to your web price with live sync) and apply rounding.
- Web quantity creates a live sync to your WooCommerce inventory, which gets automatically reduced after sales on marketplaces. But you can also choose a constant value.
- Shipping and returns – For Amazon, you can choose merchant fulfilled or FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon). Return periods in days and returns type (exchange/money back) can also be set.
- Set the field in Woocommerce containing your UPC/EAN/ISBN data so Codisto LINQ can match your product with exsisting listings in marketplace.
- Choose what orders are automatically sent to your woocommerce site. You can decide if auto-send should be for all listings or only the products Codisto LINQ is managing.
- Also choose whether to receive orders in WooCommerce when the customer has committed to buy, when they have an order pending or when they have completed payment.
Step 4: Understanding The Marketplace Listing Grid
The Marketplace Listings grid is a spreadsheet style interface that allows fast and easy creation and editing of marketplace listings.
- Each tab represents a different Amazon & eBay connected marketplace and offers separate configuration for each.
- Each column represents a different field for your products. The left-hand side columns show the details from your product catalog in WooCommerce and their listing status on the marketplace tab you are on.
- The right-hand side shows the marketplace settings and values. Scroll the grid horizontally to view additional settings.
- Shows the listing details of your products in the marketplace.
Step 5: Listing Products
Select the products you wish to list on Amazon using check-boxes on the left. Check the marketplace settings in the right-hand columns are all set correctly.
There are two options for listing your product on Amazon:
- Selling existing products already on Amazon – your product will need to be linked with an existing ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification number) i.e. an existing Amazon’s listing.
- Selling your own unique branded product or a product new to the Amazon marketplace – you will need to create a new ASIN i.e. an entirely new listing.
Codisto LINQ will use product identifiers (UPC/EAN/ISBN) in WooCommerce and attempt to automatically match your products with existing listings on Amazon and find an ASIN for you.
If a match is found, the product’s ASIN will be visible and the Amazon status toggle button becomes active allowing you to ‘enable’.
However, if you’re product has not been automatically matched with an ASIN you can choose to:
- Manually search for the item on Amazon and (if it exists) apply the ASIN and use the existing Amazon product data to list your product.
- The second way is by creating a new ASIN. To create a new ASIN (listing on Amazon) just select a ‘Category’ and “Enable” and Codisto LINQ will create an ASIN and listing for you.
The category and ASIN for your product can found in your Seller Central Dashboard. You can search the products you are looking for and get the category that matches your product.
Once you save using the white Amazon save button (top left), the flashing Codisto LINQ icon means the listings are being created, and when completed will either turn blue if the listings have been successfully created, or red in the case of an error. You can click on the error to find the details.
Settings allow you to make changes directly to plugin values:
- Update defaults.
- Connect additional marketplaces.
- Manage currencies.
- Configure dimensions, weights, payment methods, your logo and default item location.
- Choose to override price and inventory sync.
Codisto LINQ provides free trial for a month, after the trial ends the pricing starts from $29 and goes upto $299. You can choose the package that meets your requirement.
Now It's Your Turn
Now I would like to turn it over to you
Are you going to integrate woocommerce to amazon marketplace using the above method?
Or maybe you have a question about something you read.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.